Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Azure accounts, Graph API and Multi tenant application development.
Last week I did a session about Azure AD and multi tenant application development using Azure AD. Azure AD is a big topic and when we combine that with the other services and account provisioning it becomes huge. In the session I managed to cover the common scenarios in Microsoft Azure account management and application development.
Feeling gloomy and lazy to write all of them in the blog – I have shared the topics I discussed and the presentation. Please feel free to throw your questions here in the comment section. Following list contains the topics covered in the session.
- Provisioning Azure AD
- How Azure AD is related to Microsoft Azure and how not.
- Accessing Azure AD using PowerShell
- Directory Integration (on premise AD) with Azure AD
- Azure AD with Office 365
- Multi tenant application development with Azure AD (both federated and non federated scenarios)
- Azure AD Graph API and .NET client libraries
- Branding Azure AD